Add the cluster to PX-Backup
- Now that you’ve added the cloud account to PX-Backup, it can authenticate with your cluster on GCP and perform the operations necessary for backup tasks.
- In PX-Backup, Select Add Cluster
- From this page, enter the cluster details
- Name the cluster
- Retrieve the Kubeconfig from your cluster and paste it in the Kubeconfig text frame
- Select the GKE radio button from the Kubernetes Service
- From the Cloud Account dropdown, select the cloud account you previously created.
- Select the Submit button
NOTE: Your cluster must be running Stork 2.4 or higher. Copy and paste the command located under the Cluster name field if necessary.
Last edited: Friday, May 1, 2020
Questions? Visit the Portworx forum.