Configure a backup location
From the home page, select Settings, Cloud Settings to open the cloud settings page.
Under Backup Locations, select Add New.
Populate the fields:
- Name: specify the name with which backup location will show in PX-Central
- Cloud Account: choose the cloud account credentials that this backup location will use to create backups
- Path: specify the path of the bucket that this backup location will place backups into
- Encryption key (Optional): enter the optional encryption key to encrypt your backups in-transit
- Endpoint: with the URL of your cloud storage server or provider
- Disable SSL: select this option if your on-prem S3-compliant object store does not support SSL/TLS
Last edited: Friday, May 1, 2020
Questions? Visit the Portworx forum.