Create schedule policies
From the PX-Central dashboard, select Settings, Schedules:
Select Add new:
From the Add Policy dialogue box, name your policy and select a type:
NOTE: All policy schedules are executed on the connected application cluster’s local time zone.
- Periodic: A periodic policy runs at fixed intervals defined in minutes and hours.
- Daily: Runs every day at a specified time. Provide the hours and minutes from midnight to define the time.
- Weekly: Runs once a week on the specified day and time.
- Monthly: runs on a specified day of the month. If the day given is longer than the current month, it will roll over to the next month.
- Retain: Select the number of backups to retain concurrently
Last edited: Friday, May 1, 2020
Questions? Visit the Portworx forum.